We serve the Twin Cities with pride, providing an elite team of professionals that treat each job with a high standard of excellence.
Metro Earthworks started in 2002 as a small landscape company based in St. Cloud, MN and over the years we have always been looking to grow and expand our areas of service looking for creative solutions to both common and complex problems and finding ways to grow and challenge ourselves. This has allowed the company to become what it is today. We are based in Maple Grove, MN and are proud to service the Twin Cities Metro Area market. Holding ourselves to the highest standards and having pride in a job well done we have become one of the few local contractors selected by the city of Minneapolis to work directly for Minneapolis on utilities servicing it’s residence. We Pride ourselves in the variety of expertise we have in all areas of Sewer and Water Utilities, Earthwork and Building Demolition. Our goal is to provide our customers with honest hardworking, professionalism and the highest quality of workmanship.
- Licensed Building Demolition Contractor in Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Minnesota General Contractor License
- MUCA Pipe Layer Certification of Utility Construction
- Minnesota Department of Health Asbestos Site Supervisor
- St. Paul House Drain Contractor
- Licensed, Bonded and Insured
Entire Developments Projects:
- Angushire Meadows: Patio Home residential development
- Willow Creek: Active adult residential development
- Willow Pond: Single level residential development
- White Bear Lake Commercial Office Condos
- Eagan Condominium Project
- Eagan Commercial Office Condominium Project
- Pheasant Run Apartments Alexandria, MN